Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Know Thyself

In all of us there are strengths and weaknesses. Knowing which are which is very important to our health and safety. Something I know about myself is the issue of my sexual appetite. It is something I see as a strength to me because it helps me fulfill my own desires and fulfill the needs of my partner. You can't get to your destination if your vehicle is out of gas.  

But as far as relationships go, it is a major fissure in the wall. It's easy to feel let down when I don't get what I want and need even knowing about the reasons why. I know I'm not running at a normal speed compared to the world. None of that changes how I feel. In the future I hope I can find ways to make these problems disappear but in the meantime I guess I'll have to keep watching to make sure the crack doesn't grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment